Become a 2023 Washington GIS Conference Sponsor
The Washington GIS Conference is back in person this year at a new venue!
Conference sponsors are a crucial component to our annual conference success. Please take part in our 28th annual conference in support of our great community of GIS professionals. Your $550 sponsorship includes:
- One full conference registration pass for access to all track sessions and all meals; 6-foot exhibitor table with 2 chairs
- Option to present in a track session; Exhibitor Passport program designed to drive attendees to your exhibit table
- Wednesday evening sponsor social with appetizers and non-alcoholic beverages
- Recognition on our conference website, in our digital conference app (Sched), and during the opening session
- Your logo, company description, and link to your website will be included on the main WAGISA website for the next 12 months
- Post-event attendee list with email addresses
- The ability to donate prizes to be to support the poster/apps contest, student Dick Thomas Award (DTA) competition, social events, or closing session. Any business donating a prize will be acknowledged at our closing event, and on our conference website, regardless of whether your business is a conference sponsor.
Don’t need a table? Be a conference sponsor for $375. This option Includes includes everything listed above except for an exhibitor table and no option to present in a track session.
Sponsor Exhibit Hours:
- Wednesday, June 14, 9 am - 6 pm (5-6 pm is sponsor social)
- Thursday, June 15, 8 am - 1:30 pm
Sponsor Registration Steps:
- Navigate to the 2023 Washington GIS Conference Sponsor Registration Page: https://wagisa.org/event-5253671 Login or create a new account and follow steps through payment confirmation. Please be prepared to provide company description, website and logo.
- If your business would like to present at the conference, please submit an abstract at your earliest convenience.
- Our sponsorship committee will contact you with two business days of signing up with further information and next steps
Questions? Contact email@example.com