Call For Speakers
Submissions are now closed for abstracts.
If you are a sponsor and have an abstract to submit please contact the presentations subcommitee at the email below. If you have questions please contact the subcommittee at email@example.com.
We are seeking speakers to share on a wide range of GIS topics. We are open to highly technical presentations that get into the weeds of the technology and also presentations that focus on user stories and meeting business needs.
We will select presentations to reflect an array of interests and levels of expertise.
Note: Businesses are welcome to submit an abstract. These will be reviewed along with all abstracts and if it appears the presentation is formatted for marketing a business they will be contacted by the Vendor Subcomiittee to register as a sponsor for the conference. To learn more about becoming a sponsor visit our Sponsorship page.
- Presentations can be 30, 60 or 90 minutes in duration (single or multi-presenter).
- Panel 60 or 90 minutes in duration.
- Late submissions are welcome, but priority will be given to those submitted by the deadline.
- Presenters/Panelists must register for the conference and will be provided a discount code for registration after review and acceptance of abstract submission.
- Individual speaker presentations receive a 40% discount (Max of 1 discount).
- Multi speaker / panel presentations receive a 20% discount per speaker (Max of 3 speakers can receive the discount.).
If you have specific questions regarding presenting, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.